It is very important to know there are money making websites for you to earn money online. and all you need is a computer or a phone with an internet access to get started.
This post is going to list out 5 legitimate websites where you can easily start making some real money working from your home. And if you can be serious and put in much effort, you can actually earn a complete living utilizing these websites and online business right at your convenience and time.
There are mainly two ways you can actually make money online, and these are – active and passive income.
1. Active income: with an active income is like you got a normal job where you can only get paid for the job you do, and if don’t work you don’t make any money. this principle also alines with the online active income of making money. A perfect example of online active income is doing article writing and freelancing job.
2. Passive income: The passive income is the best and most suitable way to make money online because with all that you’re required to do is to put in a series of nice work once and the money, in theory, will keep rolling in with time. A perfect example of a passive income is blogging or selling ebooks online etc.
Now, that you have gotten a brief understanding of online income, let’s take a look at the top 10 easy ways and websites to make money online.
1. Amazon.com – Are the type that like writing books? Or better still can you make research and findings to come up with a well-detailed book of your own? Then the Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing (KDP) is the place you will like to start earning passive income.
2. Upwork – On this freelance site you will be earning passive income if you have any remote skill of writing blog post, SEO, web design and mobile application etc.
3. YouTube – Are you creative with shooting videos and editing? If so, then you might want to consider starting a YouTube channel. you can monetize your channel once you attained 1000 subscribers and 10,000 views. With YouTube, you will be earning passive income.
4. Shutterstock – I will say Shutterstock is a kinda opposite of YouTube because their main business is dealing with Photography. If you good at taking or capturing amazing photos, you should consider starting to earn passive income on Shutterstock.com. Having the skill of photo editing and Photoshop will be an added advantage.